The Youth Fountain - Laser hair removal was a nightmare!
Wish I could leave 0 stars.I went here for laser hair removal on lower legs.
As Dr. Shakov was passing the laser on my legs I felt an intense burning on my tattoo. Dr. Shakov told me he didn't understand why it hurt me in that area so much.
He repeatedly passed the last over this area causing so much pain during procedure. As it turned out, Dr. Shakov cause second degree burns on my tattoo. The last should have never been put on a tattoo since it is attracts to pigmentation and Dr.
Shakov never told me this. I have now been told it will take months to heal and a minimum of one year till I can rework tattoo if there isn't too much scar tissue. Dr. Shakov only reimbursed me for purchase price.
He refused to compensate for the pain or what it will cost me to repair my tattoo that has been ruined. It has been a month and I still have to keep my ankle bandaged up everyday to avoid infection and unnecessary pain. His solution was to cut out the burned area on my ankle and stitch it closed! In his words I would then have a "modified" tattoo.
Unbelievable! Why would I subject myself to being cut open??
Please stay clear of The Youth Fountain and Dr.Shakov.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."